- The Universe does a much better job than I do with picking people
- I have spent a great deal of time on apps in an effort to connect and meet new people. In doing so, I have met great ones, yet have not met “my person”. There have been plenty of first dates that produced some of the funniest stories of my life. My brothers continue to remind me that I will meet the best people while I am doing things I enjoy. This extended time off proved that to be true. It turns out the Universe does a much better job with putting higher quality people in my path when I do the things I love. I did not meet “My person”, however, I did meet some incredible folks without so much work.
- Dancing frees my soul
- It has been a LONG time since I have been out dancing. Doing so in Moab is different for me. We dress however we want, ride our bikes, and tear up the dance floor like no one is watching. I was able to keep in mind that people really don’t care what you are doing during our nights of dancing. It was the most fun I have had in months. I danced so much that I sweat like I was in a hot yoga class. The smile on my face was an outward expression of the joy in my soul!
- Rollerskating outside in Moab is fun with a breathtaking view of the sunset
- As a young girl, I roller skated as often as possible. I skated in the basement, on freshly paved streets and the roller rink. To this day, whenever I see a newly paved street, I want to skate on it. In Moab, monthly they have an outdoor rink event. This is the perfect blend of all my youthful skating; outside, slick concrete and in a rink. My inner child is in bliss as we spin around wearing classic skates!
- Submerge yourself into rushing water with the intent to LET IT GO, and wait for the incredible release!
- Every time I come to visit Erin in Moab, she shares a new area with me. This visit was all about waterfalls and submerging yourself in them with a specific purpose. I focused on letting go of what no longer serves me and creating space for what is in my highest good to flow to me. Every moment in the water brought me to the present. When I focus on the present moment, the past and the future not only don’t matter, they don’t exist. I struggle to stay in that mental place, but when I do, it is spectacularly freeing!
- Hiking barefoot connects me to earth in a sensational way
- The majority of the hikes during this visit were completed barefoot for a variety of reason. Walking in water, on the sand, and over large rocks pretty much demand you to remove your shoes. Walking barefoot encourages me to slow down, take mindful steps and breathe. It was exactly what I needed to experience repeatedly during this break!
- Biking all around town is even more fun with a friend
- The fabulous bike from Sioux Falls with streamers and saddle bags was thoroughly enjoyed in Moab as well. Riding all over this town with Erin proved to be even more fun! Late night rides under the stars added a new element to the joy of biking I had not expected.
- I love living with a kind, generous, considerate, loving, funny and adventurous spirit! Thank you, Erin, for creating a Moab home for Journey and me!
- I head to my next assignment with the intent to connect with the optimal family for Journey and me to thrive. I trust the Universe completely to put exactly who I need to connect with in my path.
Here’s to Letting all that does not serve me,